Dec 12, 2017, ABCN, ABCCF OTC Disclosure & News Service – NAPANEE, Ontario and CALGARY, Alberta, Dec. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ABcann Global Corporation (TSXV:ABCN) (“ABcann” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding letter of intent dated December 11, 2017 (the “LOI”) to acquire (the “Acquisition”) all of the outstanding securities of Harvest Medicine Inc. (“HMED” or “Harvest Medicine”). This transaction unites the high-quality, precision growing focus of ABcann with the high-quality,Read more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More