MARIETTA, Ohio–(BUSINESS WIRE)– ProtoKinetix, Incorporated (www.protokinetix.com) (the “Company” or “ProtoKinetix”) (OTCQB:PKTX) is pleased to announce that it has executed a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) with a reputed biotechnology company having a number of worldwide offices on four continents. Under the MTA, ProtoKinetix and this company are working together to test the effects AAGP® have on three projects: 1. Cryopreservation of Primary Mammalian Tissue Cells 2. Enhancing the Viability of Primary Mammalian Cells 3. Cell Lines Under Stressed Culture Conditions BeforeRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More