MARIETTA, Ohio–(BUSINESS WIRE)– ProtoKinetix, Incorporated (www.protokinetix.com) (the “Company” or “ProtoKinetix”) (OTCQB:PKTX) is pleased to announce that it has executed a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) with a reputed biotechnology company having a number of worldwide offices on four continents. Under the MTA, ProtoKinetix and this company are working together to test the effects AAGP® have on three projects: 1. Cryopreservation of Primary Mammalian Tissue Cells 2. Enhancing the Viability of Primary Mammalian Cells 3. Cell Lines Under Stressed Culture Conditions BeforeRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More