Acquisition Serves as Benchmark for Future Investments in Profitable, Innovative Cannabis Businesses SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / March 14, 2017, SING, / SinglePoint, Inc. (OTC PINK: SING), a holding company specialized in the acquisition of small to mid-sized companies, announces that it has closed its first round of funding to acquire a portion of Jacksam Corp., dba Convectium, the developer of a unique oil filling system poised to revolutionize the cannabis market. Convectium projects full-year 2017 sales of $3.5 million,Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More