Multiple One-Year Commitments Underscore Advertiser Acceptance of Provision’s 3D Holographic and Couponing Platform CHATSWORTH, Calif., May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Provision Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: PVHO) today announced that it has received signed “insertion orders” (advertising contracts) totaling $2.53 million from consumer product goods companies (CPG’s) to advertise products on the expanding Provision 3D holographic platform integrated into Coinstar kiosks inside grocery store retailers. The CPG contracts, which carry one-year advertising commitments, cover multiple food and pharmaceutical products, and representRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More