Total Assets Increase 130% BOSTON, MA–WORX, (Marketwired – Apr 20, 2017) – Worlds Online, Inc. (Worlds Online) (OTCQB: WORX) announced today that the company recorded revenue of approximately $3,564,000 for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016. This represents an increase of 180% when compared to the $1,270,000 recorded during the same period 2015. The Company also increased their total assets to $8,563,000 from $3,718,000, an increase of 130%, for the same 12 month period, as reported in its 10K SEC filing. TheseRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More