MIDLAND, Mich., Aug. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL Holding (the “Company”) ( OTC PINK : HPIL ) is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition of a Proximity Marketing Business known as MyFlyWiFi (http://myflywifi.com/) from My Boca Holdings Inc. and Mr. Ray Wong of Boca Raton, Florida. The acquisition of the assets of My Boca Holdings Inc. was made in in exchange for HPIL restricted stock. Proximity Marketing, also referred to as Location Aware Advertising (LAA), enables mobile users to receive an advertisingRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More