COMPANY: Powerdyne International Inc.
WEB SITE: www.PowerdyneInternational.com
Powerdyne International Enters $300 Billion Global Renewable Energy Industry!
Global Renewable Energy Industry –A $300 BILLION INDUSTRY!
The global renewable energy industry had revenue in excess of $322 billion last year, according to MarketLine. The worldwide market for renewable energy is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of close to 8.5%, bringing it to a value of almost $480 billion in 2015. This represents an almost 50% increase in five years in terms of revenue and more than a 25% rise in energy to over 4,200 billion kilowatt hours (kWh).
And there’s more……
• Renewable energy represents the fastest-growing sector among energy sources worldwide in terms of consumption.
• Electricity from renewable energy is estimated to reach almost 25% in 2030, up from under 20% in 2006. Renewable-based electricity generation is expected to be second only to coal by 2015.
• Investment in renewable sources of energy to 2030 is estimated to hit $5.5 trillion, representing almost 50% of electricity generation investment.
Powerdyne International, Inc. (www.Powerdyneinternational.com) is a manufacturing company involved in the renewable energy industry through building and leasing electrical generation equipment including its own portable electrical power generation equipment called PDIGenset (which is patent and trademark pending).
• The PDIGenset is a self-contained generator using a modified radial air cooled aircraft engine to drive a 1-megawatt (MW) generator.
• The PDIGenset, runs on natural gas, propane or almost any gaseous fuel.
• It is compact, lightweight, clean burning, produces low emissions and is extremely energy-efficient.
• PDIGensets are designed to be installed at virtually any location.
• The PDIGenset produces its own primary electrical power, however, the genset is useful in any situation where reliable power is needed.
Recent PWDY Company News:
Powerdyne International CEO Makes Formal Presentation to the President and CEO of the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce for the Company’s Main Manufacturing Facility
Company Considers a Wide Range of Benefits in a Potential Move to Worcester, MA
WARWICK, RI, Oct 15, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) — Powerdyne International, Inc. (OTCQB: PWDY), a manufacturing company that builds and leases electrical generation equipment, today announced its CEO Dale Euga made a formal presentation of the Powerdyne Genset technology to Timothy Murray, President and CEO of the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce and his staff. It is the company’s intention to establish its main manufacturing facility in the central Massachusetts city of Worcester. Euga said this location will enable Powerdyne International to take advantage of the labor force and the multiple transportation assets of the city. In addition, Euga said geographically, the location is ideal for transportation purposes since the Powerdyne Genset can easily be transported by air, rail, or truck to interstate and international customers.
Powerdyne International Forges New Strategic Partnership with Turning Mill Energy; Enters Rapidly Expanding Renewable Energy Industry
WARWICK, RI, — Powerdyne International, Inc. (OTCQB: PWDY), a manufacturing company that builds and leases electrical generation equipment, recently announced that they have formed a strategic partnership with Turning Mill Energy, LLC to enter the rapidly expanding renewable energy market.
Turning Mill Energy, LLC of Sandwich, Massachusetts, is an engineering procurement contractor that has provided integrated and renewable energy technology services in North America since 2007. Turning Mill Energy focuses on the integration and implementation of turnkey renewable energy technologies.
For more information on Powerdyne International go to: www.Powerdyneinternational.com