Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (TSX.V:GYA, OTC:GYNAF, FSE:1ZT) is a Canadian gold exploration and development company with a focus on near-term production and advanced exploration. The company’s operations are in Guyana, South America where its flagship asset the Marudi Gold Project is under development. The project is 13,500 acres in size, with an historic resource estimate, a permitted mining license and remains 95% unexplored.
- FTE Awarded $27.5 Million in Contracts by Two Multi-National Fortune 500 Companies
- Sugarmade Comments on California’s First Month of Recreational Cannabis Legalization – Still Bottlenecks But Plays Well Into Sugarmade’s Corporate Initiatives
- Sack Lunch Productions (Ticker: SAKL) – Specializing in Event Productions Around the World
- Goldman Small Cap Research Issues Research Report On Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc.
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New CBD Product hempSMART™ Pet Drops