Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (TSX.V:GYA, OTC:GYNAF, FSE:1ZT) is a Canadian gold exploration and development company with a focus on near-term production and advanced exploration. The company’s operations are in Guyana, South America where its flagship asset the Marudi Gold Project is under development. The project is 13,500 acres in size, with an historic resource estimate, a permitted mining license and remains 95% unexplored.
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab