Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (TSX.V:GYA, OTC:GYNAF, FSE:1ZT) is a Canadian gold exploration and development company with a focus on near-term production and advanced exploration. The company’s operations are in Guyana, South America where its flagship asset the Marudi Gold Project is under development. The project is 13,500 acres in size, with an historic resource estimate, a permitted mining license and remains 95% unexplored.
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week