Located in the University Mall in Orem, Utah, the inline store is an expansion of ZAGG‘s successful invisibleSHIELD mall cart in the same mall. Similar to the majority of ZAGG’s mall carts, the first inline retail mall store is launching through a licensed vendor. The grand opening is today, November 9, 2009. “We have a great opportunity to expand our retail presence with this first ZAGG inline store,” said Derek Smith, VP of Sales for ZAGG. “The invisibleSHIELD mall cartRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More