VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, GPHOF, GPH, –(Marketwired – Jan 19, 2016) – Graphite One Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GPH)(OTCQX:GPHOF) (“Graphite One” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has completed and closed on the first tranche of its $600,000 non-brokered private placement offering (the “Offering”) as originally announced in the December 2, 2015 press release. Pursuant to this closing, the Company has issued 4,823,222 Units (the “Units”) at a price of $0.09 per Unit for a total of $434,090. EachRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More