DALLAS and MUMBAI, India, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — MoneyOnMobile, Inc. (OTCQB: MOMT), one of India’s largest phone-based payment networks, announced the company completed a $7.6 million fundraise which will provide new capital through the issuance of Series F Preferred Shares. “We are pleased with the positive response from investors and the speed with which we closed this investment during what is normally a relatively slow time of the year for fundraising. This capital infusion will enable us to continueRead more
- FTE Awarded $27.5 Million in Contracts by Two Multi-National Fortune 500 Companies
- Sugarmade Comments on California’s First Month of Recreational Cannabis Legalization – Still Bottlenecks But Plays Well Into Sugarmade’s Corporate Initiatives
- Sack Lunch Productions (Ticker: SAKL) – Specializing in Event Productions Around the World
- Goldman Small Cap Research Issues Research Report On Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc.
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New CBD Product hempSMART™ Pet Drops
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More