WILMINGTON, DE–ACFN, (Marketwired – Feb 21, 2017) – Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of machine-to-machine, Internet of Things remote monitoring and control systems and services, announced today that it has secured commitments for $1.9 million in funding from members of the Company’s Board of Directors, including $900,000 already received by the Company. Acorn expects to repay the loans, which mature at the end of April 2018 and accrue interest at the rate of 12.5% (16.5% after February 15,Read more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More