Vancouver, Canada, May 18, 2016, CVVUF, CVV – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSX-V: CVV; OTCQB: CVVUF; Frankfurt: DH7N) “CanAlaska” and “Company” is pleased to report that it has entered into an OptionParticipation Agreement with De Beers Canada Inc. “De Beers” for expenditures up to $20.4 million on kimberlite-style targets staked by CanAlaska in the Northwestern Athabasca basin, Saskatchewan. The claims staked by CanAlaska and optioned to De Beers cover 75 kimberlite-style targets developed from a recent high resolution airborne geophysical surveyRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More