Records Net Income of $17.8 Million HOUSTON, TX, April 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking”) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce a net comprehensive income for the year ended December 31, 2017 of approximately $17.8 million, coupled with an increase in the value of its oil and gas properties of approximately $36.2 million over the prior year, as outlined in the company’s annual report on form 10-K/A for the 2017 calendar year. This significant increase in assetRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More