Investors in Final Close Include All Five Board Members SOUTH EASTON, Mass., April 7, 2016, PBIO, /PRNewswire/ — Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) (“PBI” and the “Company”), a leader in the development and sale of broadly enabling, pressure cycling technology (“PCT”)-based sample preparation solutions to the worldwide life sciences industry, today announced the receipt of $769,667 in the final close of its $5 Million PIPE Financing (the “Offering”). This final closing increased the total raised in the Offering to $6,329,667, anRead more
- ViaDerma, Inc. Set to Begin Sales of its FDA Registered Topical Antibiotic in September with Initial Orders from Japan
- GGX Gold Closes $480,000 Private Placement
- Jerrick Adds New Mental Health Community, Psyche.Media To Publishing Platform Vocal
- One Step Vending, Corp. Announces New Vending Machine Design to be In Line Production for Alternative Products
- Provision Holding Inc.’s CEO, Curt Thornton, Interviewed on Sixteen:Nine Podcast
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More