– Program aimed at more than doubling the power of current Army solar modules within the same footprint. – Addresses critical Army requirements for portable power – reduce physical burden, reduce forward logistics, and extend mission duration. – Cost targets achieved by reducing the production cost of ultra-high efficiency compound semiconductor solar cells through patented wafer re-use technologies. PR Newswire, OPVS SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developerRead more
- Exploration Drilling Continues to Outline Extensive Brine Horizons and Increased Lithium Grades at Pastos Grandes
- 80,000 Chill Gummies Sold as a Result of Highly Productive PotNetwork Road Show
- CEO Interview on Guyana GoldSrike (GYA.V)
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Announces $4 Million in Company Investments From Prior Years Earnings
- GB Sciences Wins Louisiana State University (LSU) Bid to Act as LSU Agricultural Center’s Exclusive Operator of Medical Cannabis Production Facility
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More