ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2017 /GOHP, Gopher Protocol Inc. (OTCQB: GOPH) (”Gopher” and the ”Company”), a development-stage company which specializes in the creation of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologies, proudly announces the hiring of Mr. Roger Kean to lead the development of Gopher’s Market Partners. Initially, Mr. Kean will engage with over 200 Market Partners that have experience in the Prepaid Market. Mr. Kean will also be charged with growing both the revenueRead more
- CTD Holdings Closes $1.5 Million Private Placement
- Gopher Protocol – Hires 20 Year Industry Veteran to Engage over 200 Market Partners to Maximize Revenue from Newly Acquired Assets
- Rightscorp Signs Agreement with China’s CNLive to Monitor Chinese Content in the U.S. Against Copyright Infringement
- Grom Social a Safe Website for Children Surpasses 6 Million Worldwide Users Since Inception
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces $12 Million Equity Financing Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More