Rapidly growing kid-friendly social media company founded by 12 Year Old Zach Marks experiencing explosive organic growth BOCA RATON, FL–GRMM, (Marketwired – Oct 17, 2017) – Grom Social Enterprises (OTCQB: GRMM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a holding company for five wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, today announced that its Grom Social Inc. subsidiary had surpassed 6 million users. Grom Social, Inc. is a leading social networking community for kids between the ages of five and 16. In addition to its 6 million childrenRead more
- CTD Holdings Closes $1.5 Million Private Placement
- Gopher Protocol – Hires 20 Year Industry Veteran to Engage over 200 Market Partners to Maximize Revenue from Newly Acquired Assets
- Rightscorp Signs Agreement with China’s CNLive to Monitor Chinese Content in the U.S. Against Copyright Infringement
- Grom Social a Safe Website for Children Surpasses 6 Million Worldwide Users Since Inception
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces $12 Million Equity Financing Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More