ORLANDO, Fla.–IZEA, (BUSINESS WIRE)– IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ:IZEA), operator of IZEAx®, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, today announced it has partnered with Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI), the global exchange for advertising, to extend its influencer marketing services to thousands of potential advertisers via Rubicon Project’s exchange. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170608005256/en/ http://mms.businesswire.com/media/20170608005256/en/591534/4/rubicon-izea.jpgIZEA Partners with Rubicon Project for Programmatic Ad Buying Through Social Influencers. (Photo: Business Wire) Under the agreement,Read more
- Exploration Drilling Continues to Outline Extensive Brine Horizons and Increased Lithium Grades at Pastos Grandes
- 80,000 Chill Gummies Sold as a Result of Highly Productive PotNetwork Road Show
- CEO Interview on Guyana GoldSrike (GYA.V)
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Announces $4 Million in Company Investments From Prior Years Earnings
- GB Sciences Wins Louisiana State University (LSU) Bid to Act as LSU Agricultural Center’s Exclusive Operator of Medical Cannabis Production Facility
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More