ORLANDO, Fla.–IZEA, (BUSINESS WIRE)– IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ:IZEA), operator of IZEAx, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, reported bookings of $7.8 million for the first quarter of 2017, up 5% from $7.4 million in the same year-ago quarter. Bookings is a measure of sales orders minus any cancellations or refunds in a given period. Management uses bookings as a leading indicator of future revenue recognition as revenue is typically recognized within 90-120 days of booking.Read more
- PotNetwork Holding Inc. Surpasses First Quarter Estimates with Revenues Exceeding More Than $1.8 Million
- GVCL Ventures, Inc. Approves Global Vision Cannabis Life as its Operating Name
- CD International Enterprises Enters a Wholesale Distribution Agreement Including Products for Relaxation and Flavored Hemp Oils
- Developments Happening in the Diverse Entertainment Industry
- Aldershot Resources Canada’s Newest Gold Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More