BOCA RATON, FL, Dec. 06, 2017, GRMM, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Grom Social Enterprises (OTCQB:GRMM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a social media company providing a safe networking environment for children aged five to 16, today announced that it submitted an initial application to list its common stock for trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market. Darren Marks, Grom’s Chairman and CEO, stated, “We believe our application is indicative of the progress that we have made over the last several years. We lookRead more
- Amazon Hemp Ltd., a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces Update On The Completion of Its First Product to be Launched and Estimated Launch Dates
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New hempSMART™ Pain Product
- Ehave Looks to Validate Medical Cannabis through Right Data — CFN Media
- Guyana Goldstrike Investigates Blockchain Platform For Cryptocurrency Funding Of The Marudi Gold Project
- Surna Completes $1.8 Million Equity Offering
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More