SAN FRANCISCO, CA– EPSC, (Marketwired – Apr 26, 2016) – Vista Partners announced today that it has updated coverage on Epic Stores Corp. (OTCBB: EPSC) (“The Company,” or “EPSC”) and maintained its twelve-month price target of $2.25. Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners, stated, “While many retail businesses close their doors every day, the resale category, in which Epic Stores operates, remains healthy and continues to be one of the fastest growing segments of retail. With new stores enteringRead more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More