SAN DIEGO, January 26, 2016, RGBP,/PRNewswire/ — Regen BioPharma, Inc., (OTCBB: RGBP) and (PINK: RGBP) announced today submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of an application requesting Orphan Drug status for the use of HemaXellerate for the treatment of aplastic anemia. “Because HemaXellerate is a personalized cell therapy product aimed at addressing an unmet medical need, we are hopeful that the FDA will grant it orphan status,” said David Koos, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO of Regen BioPharma. HemaXellerateRead more
- Corix Bioscience to Co-sponsor #90 NASCAR Xfinity Car With Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Ehave Announces Plans to Expand its Health Informatics Technology into Veterinary Medicine
- PotNetwork Holding, Inc. Reports Revenues of $1,694,788 for October, Surpassing September Results by over Half a Million Dollars
- FTE Networks Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of $79.1MM as Company’s Momentum Continues
- Future Farm and Rahan Meristem Form JV to Breed and Propagate Elite Clones of Cannabis and Secures $440,000 Investment
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More