SILVER SPRING, Md., Jan. 04, 2016, PMCB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc. (OTCQB:PMCB), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing targeted treatments for cancer and diabetes using its signature live-cell encapsulation technology, Cell-in-a-Box®, announced today the Company’s 2016 milestones as it advances its new treatment for pancreatic cancer into the clinic in the United States with study sites in Europe and Australia. PharmaCyte’s Chief Executive Officer, Kenneth L. Waggoner, stated, “We are excited to see 2016 arrive asRead more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More