Worldwide License for Mino-Lok™ is Now Complete CRANFORD, N.J., March 23, 2017, CTXR, /PRNewswire/ — Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Citius”) (OTC BB: CTXR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on adjunctive cancer care and critical care drug products, announced today that it has recently concluded negotiations to add South America to its worldwide license for Mino-Lok™. South America was the only territory that was not included in the original sub-license between Novel Anti-Infective Technologies, LLC, an affiliate of MD Anderson Cancer Center (“MDACC”), andRead more
- Citius Pharma Announces Addition of South America to World License
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces It Has Secured A Contract With A New Client In The Canadian Province Of Alberta
- Mace Security International Acquires Washington Labs
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces The Company Has Inaugurated New Headquarters In The Brickell Financial District in Miami and That Its Subsidiary Amazon Hemp Ltd. Will Be Planting One Month Ahead of Schedule
- Marijuana Company of America Continues National Expansion with Production Permit in Adelanto, California
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More