NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –financialbuzz.com news commentary – – – – According to a research report published by PwC, the global entertainment and media industry in terms of spending, was $603 billion in 2015. The report forecasted the industry would reach $720 billion by 2020 and indicates that despite difficulties in this diverse industry, such as continued widespread industry disruption and intense competition for consumer attention will present many growth opportunities for companies. By segment, TV and videoRead more
- PotNetwork Holding Inc. Surpasses First Quarter Estimates with Revenues Exceeding More Than $1.8 Million
- GVCL Ventures, Inc. Approves Global Vision Cannabis Life as its Operating Name
- CD International Enterprises Enters a Wholesale Distribution Agreement Including Products for Relaxation and Flavored Hemp Oils
- Developments Happening in the Diverse Entertainment Industry
- Aldershot Resources Canada’s Newest Gold Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More