NEW YORK, NY–DEWM, (Marketwired – Jun 26, 2017) – Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (OTC PINK: DEWM), a diversified brand management and operating company that conducts business across variegated business sectors, announced its Profit Reinvestment Program™ (PREP) which was formed in 2015 to earmark up to $4,000,000 in retained earnings towards a series of synergistic business opportunities with the objective of creating diversified revenue streams for the Company. PREP™ Investments focused primarily on three sectors; these are: (1) Healthcare Services/Technologies (2)Read more
- Exploration Drilling Continues to Outline Extensive Brine Horizons and Increased Lithium Grades at Pastos Grandes
- 80,000 Chill Gummies Sold as a Result of Highly Productive PotNetwork Road Show
- CEO Interview on Guyana GoldSrike (GYA.V)
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Announces $4 Million in Company Investments From Prior Years Earnings
- GB Sciences Wins Louisiana State University (LSU) Bid to Act as LSU Agricultural Center’s Exclusive Operator of Medical Cannabis Production Facility
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More