NEW YORK, Aug. 25, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB:PHIL), a company focused on acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture, healthcare and special situations, announced today that a former subsidiary of the Company’s, E-Check Recovery, Inc., a Nevada corporation, has changed its name to Southeast Asia Capital Group, Inc. and engaged PLS CPAS, a PCAOB-registered independent auditing firm (http://www.plscpas.com), to perform the required financial audits in order to file a Registration Statement with theRead more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More