VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, GPHOF, GPH, –(Marketwired – Jan 19, 2016) – Graphite One Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GPH)(OTCQX:GPHOF) (“Graphite One” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has completed and closed on the first tranche of its $600,000 non-brokered private placement offering (the “Offering”) as originally announced in the December 2, 2015 press release. Pursuant to this closing, the Company has issued 4,823,222 Units (the “Units”) at a price of $0.09 per Unit for a total of $434,090. EachRead more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More