ALACHUA, FL–CTDH, (Marketwired – October 18, 2017) – CTD Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: CTDH), a clinical stage biotechnology company that develops cyclodextrin-based products for the treatment of disease with unmet medical need, today announced that it has closed a private placement of its securities with a group of accredited investors that included several directors of the Company and members of management. Investors in the private placement purchased 15,000 “Units” at a price per Unit of $100.00. Each Unit consisted of one share ofRead more
- CTD Holdings Closes $1.5 Million Private Placement
- Gopher Protocol – Hires 20 Year Industry Veteran to Engage over 200 Market Partners to Maximize Revenue from Newly Acquired Assets
- Rightscorp Signs Agreement with China’s CNLive to Monitor Chinese Content in the U.S. Against Copyright Infringement
- Grom Social a Safe Website for Children Surpasses 6 Million Worldwide Users Since Inception
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces $12 Million Equity Financing Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More