DENVER, CO– AMMJ, (Marketwired – Dec 6, 2016) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a full-service business-to-business consulting solutions provider, and seller of ancillary products to the cannabis industry, today announced it has signed another client in Pennsylvania who will be applying for a dispensary license in the state’s upcoming medical marijuana program. ACC expects to leverage this contract to secure additional revenues through long-term consulting agreements and potential sales of ancillary products. Corey Hollister, CEO of AmericanRead more
- Global Cannabis Announces World Leading Experts to Advisory Board For Pending ICO Launch
- Global Equity International Inc. Agrees to a Minimum of US$2,700,000 of Capital Funding with Xantis Private Equity and Also up to a Further US$2,700,000 with William Marshal Plc.
- Global Equity International Inc. Honors Recent Anti-Dilutive and Payment Plan Agreement with Mammoth Corporation
- Pareteum Awarded $3 Million Contract to Add Mobility to Established South American Data Network Provider
- X Rail Entertainment, Inc Announces $50 million EzPAS Equity Offering with GPL Ventures, LLC
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More