Proceeds Will be Used to Develop the Company’s State-of-the-art Massachusetts Medical Cannabis Center in Freetown, Massachusetts DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 7, 2017, ACAN, / AmeriCann, Inc. (OTCQX: ACAN), an Agricultural-Technology company that is developing the next generation of sustainable, state-of-the-art medical cannabis cultivation properties, announced that it has secured an equity investment commitment of $10,000,000 from Mountain States Capital, LLC (“MSC”). The majority of the investment from MSC will be utilized to develop the first phase of AmeriCann’s flagship project,Read more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More