(via TheNewswire), IVITF, IMH,8IS VANCOUVER, BC, February 7, 2017 – INVICTUS MD STRATEGIES CORP. (“Invictus MD” or the “Company”) (CSE: IMH; OTC: IVITF; FRA: 8IS) ispleased to announce that on February 6, 2017 it hadentered into a binding letter of intent (“LOI”) for an option to acquire 100% (the “Option”) of the outstanding shares of a Late Stage Applicant (the “OptionCo”) under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”) from its current shareholders (the “Vendors”). In early JanuaryRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More