VANCOUVER, Sept. 19, 2017 Export/Import Permits Received, First 50 kg Shipped TSX: ACB VANCOUVER, Sept. 19, 2017, ACBFF, /CNW/ – Aurora Cannabis Inc. (“Aurora” or the “Company”) (TSX: ACB) (OTCQX: ACBFF) (Frankfurt: 21P; WKN: A1C4WM) announced today that it has received all the required permits to ship dried cannabis flower from Canada to Germany, enabling the Company to begin supplying the German medical cannabis market through its wholly-owned subsidiary Pedanios GmbH (“Pedanios”). Aurora is now in receipt of a Health Canada issued Export Permit, asRead more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More