VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – Jun 27, 2017) – Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ML)(FRANKFURT:A3N2)(OTCQB:MLNLF) (“Millennial” or the “Company”) is pleased to report positive analytical results from the latest exploration well at its wholly owned Pastos Grandes Project in Salta, Argentina. Exploration hole PGMW17-04b was drilled to a depth of 564 metres (m) and terminated in a brine-bearing formation. This hole, coupled with the results of holes PGMW16-01 and PGMW16-02 (see News Release dated Jan. 25, 2017), confirm the salar’s brine carryingRead more
- Exploration Drilling Continues to Outline Extensive Brine Horizons and Increased Lithium Grades at Pastos Grandes
- 80,000 Chill Gummies Sold as a Result of Highly Productive PotNetwork Road Show
- CEO Interview on Guyana GoldSrike (GYA.V)
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Announces $4 Million in Company Investments From Prior Years Earnings
- GB Sciences Wins Louisiana State University (LSU) Bid to Act as LSU Agricultural Center’s Exclusive Operator of Medical Cannabis Production Facility
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More